We Are In The Business Of Sending People Home To Their Families
Danatec is pleased to announce our Strategic Partnership with the Hotel Association of Canada!
Danatec Educational Services has been Canada’s leading provider of workplace safety training and materials for over 30 years. We offer a wide range of educational and compliance training tools such as self-teach training programs, online training, handbooks, apps for your iPhone/iPad, reference materials, regulations and variety of technical custom training solutions. We are specialists in workplace safety and compliance based training.
Danatec is pleased to offer all HAC members discounted pricing for the following online training programs:
- WHMIS 2015 – WHMIS has changed to include GHS standards. Our course is fully GHS compliant.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods - Regulatory training for anyone shipping, receiving, or handling dangerous goods.
- Industrial Ergonomics - Signs, Symptoms, Risk Factors and Strategies to avoid a musculoskeletal injury.
- Hazard Awareness - Identify hazards before they become incidents.
- Fire Safety - Basic elements of fire prevention, extinguisher use and inspection.
- Defensive Driving - Five fundamentals of driving and defensive driving attitudes.
- Safe Work Series - A series of 6 general safety orientation courses.
Danatec also offers other training materials such as Self-Teach training manuals, reference handbooks, safety posters, classroom instructors’ kits and regulations are available here.
To get started with your training, please visit www.hotelassociationtraining.com.
For details and discount pricing or any other questions you may have, please contact Steve Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-465-3366 ext. 103.