We promote your business, offer cost-saving services, and advocate on behalf of you. The Hotel Association of Canada’s member benefits include the following:
- Representation in Ottawa where the HAC connects with legislators, monitors regulators and voices the industry’s interests.
- Merchant Discount Rates. Chase Paymentech is pleased to offer HAC Members an exclusive payment processing program with:
- Visa™ rates starting at 1.65%*
- MasterCard® rates starting at 1.72%*
- $0.084 per transaction on debit cards*
- $50 application fee waived*
- Deposit of all card transactions directly into the bank of your choice with no additional fee from Chase Paymentech*
Click here to see their latest offer. Contact Chase Paymentech at 1-877-552-5533 for more information. Be sure to tell them that you are a member of the Hotel Association of Canada. Chase Paymentech confirms all member claims with the HAC at the time of application.
™ Trademark of Chase Paymentech Solutions, Chase Paymentech Solutions authorized user.
* Rates and offer subject to further terms and conditions. Subject to entering into an agreement with Chase Paymentech in a form satisfactory to Chase Paymentech and being credit approved. Please visit the link for further details.
- Hotelassociation.ca. In the Members only section of the Hotel Association website, you will have access to archived and current statistical information, back issues of RooMers, the Hotel Database, and much more. A description of your company and/or product(s) with a link to your site will also be posted in this area. You can also update your profile and renew your membership from within the Members Area of the website.
- HAC Hotel Database. Posted on the Members Only section of the website, a complete listing of our Corporate Members and their Canadian lodging properties, including general contact information.
- RooMers. The HAC’s flagship e-newsletter, RooMers, is distributed bi-monthly to over 7000 subscribers. RooMers provides the most up to date insight and information on the Hotel Industry in Canada. Advertising opportunities are available.
- Promotional and Sponsorship Opportunities. Available throughout the year, opportunities include discounts to attend/exhibit at our annual conference & Trade Show and much more.
- Industry Reports and Issue Specific Updates. Weekly, monthly and yearly data on industry occupancies and room rates broken down according to city and province. Provided through partnerships with HVS, PKF and Statistics Canada. A Partnership with Lodging Econometrics provides members with quarterly reports on industry construction projects. Sent to you via email in a timely manner.